Friday 18 March 2011

New Arrivals

  I love the arrival of new products - it's like Christmas, birthdays and surprises rolled into one and it happens every month.  I have a beautiful box of Carol's new  Cupcake Cuddlers - they are just so adorable, beautiful and elegant all rolled into one! 
  Then yesterday I had another box arrive - more fun stuff, beautiful sugar decons, candles, airbrush for cake decorating and some sandle and beach theme picks.  Now the work begins - pricing, picture taking, weighing and measuring and finally putting each item and count on the website.  Two boxes can take a couple of days to get all the work done for the final result of seeing it on the website. 
  The other fun part of all this is meeting new people and networking to help each other in our business.  I had a great talk with Marla from Sugarbaby Aprons .   I hope that I will be able to carry some of her aprons - they look adorable!




  Kalasform - we are the Exclusive Canadian Distributor for these awesome products and they have some very cool new items - like their trays and napkins and new size of mini liners.


So now - off to work..

No comments:

Post a Comment