When I speak with people people and tell them about the kinds of products I carry - I hope to educate them a little about what is different. Here are a few examples of what's good about shopping at SweetArt Supplies.
1) Local small business - not some big business that doesn't care how things are done
2) Customer Service - I try my very best!
3) Quality Products for example you sometimes can't tell where products are from if they have been repackaged - except maybe the price. Our liners are from Sweden - no knock offs here! Our paper straws are made in the USA and also not a knock off.
5) Just because you don't eat cake or sweets - doesn't mean you can't use cupcake liners for your healthy muffins or breads or desserts - nut cups :) Relax and breathe -- remember it's ok... and I really don't need a lecture about it..
6) If I don't have, or can't bring it in - I don't mind searching it out for you and passing you over to another store - that's customer service.
7) If you have a question - you can phone or email me and I will answer! I don't hide behind the website. I really try and treat people the way I like to be treated... oh now I sound like my mother! (not that that's a bad thing) but you know what I mean :)
The blog thing I am still learning and it does take up some time! My hubby wonders what the heck I do up here sometimes!
So have a wonderful day - enjoy those you love - tell them you love them and if you need to show them how much you love them ---- check out our liners :) we have some great heart liners