Tuesday 8 November 2011

Coolest Gadget Contest

I bought this like a lot of "gadgets" that I think we all buy - and it got used once and ended up in the back of the cupboard.  I was cleaning things out and re-found it!  I can't believe I haven't kept it where I can just pull it out and use it.  ( I have now put it somewhere that I will use it!)  Now when people are coming over and I am making potatoes, I use it!  Everyone is in awe at how the potatoes come out.  Simple little gadget, easy to use - one slice the vegetable -- yes I said vegetable - carrots, yams, sweet potato, slice it once and give it a quarter turn and slice again.

Pretty cool "eh?"
HOW TO ENTER:

Email us at "info@sweetartsupplies(dot)ca
SUBJECT: Coolest Gadget
1) Send us a picture of your coolest gadget and what it does
2) Follow our blog SweetArt Supplies Blog
and you could win the 2012 Wilton Cake Decorating Yearbook ($18.00 value)
WINNER WILL ALWAYS BE CHOSEN BY Random.org

**************************************************
The BONUS ENTRIES are always optional !
  • Join us and subscribe to SweetArt Supplies Newsletter – Extra 2 entries
  • Add SweetArt Supplies (using our URL) to your website, with your link back to me – Extra 2 entries
  • LIKE US ON FACEBOOK-  1 EXTRA entry
  • Follow us on TWITTER and tweet about this giveaway- one time only with a direct link to this contest
Make sure you post or email us to let us know all the ways you have entered
    Contest will be end at Noon Pacific Time December 30th, 2011.
     Winner will have until January5th to respond to claim the prize with their shipping information.  If we do not hear back from you by then we will choose another winner.
    If winner lives in the Victoria area - winner must be willing to pick up.

    You agree that your picture of the Coolest gadget will be posted on our Facebook Page and Blog with your first name and initial.

No comments:

Post a Comment