Wednesday 30 May 2012

I'm trying!


I'm not an expert at cake decorating - I am just trying to be a good business person.  So as I learn - I then like to pass it on to you.  The thing is - I am just who am I.  I am not going to pretend to be something I'm not.  I make mistakes, I can apologise and move forward.  I do not get involved in drama - I know myself that life is precious and I have had enough drama in my own life that I don't need to get involved in someone elses:) That - story is probably made for a book - oh yes I am kind of writing one about that... 4 chapters so far....  who knows where that will go.. I guess that means I am human (phew)
So...
When I speak with people people and tell them about the kinds of products I carry - I hope to educate them a little about what is different.  Here are a few examples of what's good about shopping at SweetArt Supplies.
1) Local small business - not some big business that doesn't care how things are done
2) Customer Service - I try my very best!
3) Quality Products  for example you sometimes can't tell  where products are from if they have been repackaged - except maybe the price.  Our liners are from Sweden - no knock offs here!  Our paper straws are made in the USA and also not a knock off.
4) Are you concerned where your products come from, what they are made of , are they eco-friendly?  Well are products are!
5) Just because you don't eat cake or sweets - doesn't mean you can't use cupcake liners for your healthy muffins or breads or desserts - nut cups :) Relax and breathe -- remember it's ok... and I really don't need a lecture about it..
6) If I don't have, or can't bring it in - I don't mind searching it out for you and passing you over to another store - that's customer service.
7) If you have a question - you can phone or email me and I will answer! I don't hide behind the website. I really try and treat people the way I like to be treated... oh now I sound like my mother! (not that that's a bad thing) but you know what I mean :)

The blog thing I am still learning and it does take up some time! My hubby wonders what the heck I do up here sometimes!

So have a wonderful day - enjoy those you love - tell them you love them and if you need to show them how much you love them ---- check out our liners :) we have some great heart liners

Gwen...

No comments:

Post a Comment