Tuesday 17 December 2013

UPDATE on my lost Iphone

Day 12 --
I found my phone!!  I hadn't quite given up --- yet, I had let go of the stress and worrying over it.  I looked everyday when I was leaving for my walk and when I was doing something in the house.  I always thought it was close by - but realized it could have been dropped outside and with the cold and snow it would be hooped (or picked up by someone)

So today I thought I would change my bedding  --- remember I changed my bedding and thought it was in the with the wash!  Panic to empty the washing machine.  Not there thank goodness!

This time I decided to take off my mattress cover -- the kind that wraps all around and under the mattress --- and THERE IT WAS!  I was shocked and happy and confused... I still don't get how it could have got under that thing!  Mr. SweetArt tells me to forget about how and just be happy you found it!  ( I really am happy)

So after charging it up, calling my provider to reconnect it I spent some time with it... just the two of us.  I got reacquainted with it, appreciated all my information on it, played on it, then backed it up all the way!

Next I am looking for something to put on it so I don't go through this again....
There is the StickNFind or the Tile (although this is not ready till spring 2014)

I will have to research both of these to see what will work best -- off hand I like the TILE.

Most importantly I figured out how to deal with what was a stressful situation and put it into perspective again.. for that I am grateful..

I hope you don't have to go through something like this -- it was challenging and stressful - so I hope to be more aware of my items and pay attention to things and remember to love and care more about the people around me and not things.

Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment